University of AJK Muzaffarabad Jobs 2020 Posts:
- System Engineer/Network Administrator (BPS-17): 01 Post
- Public Relation Officer (BPS-17) : 01 Post
- LAN Technician (BPS-16): 01 Post
- Naib Khatib (BPS-16): 01 post
- Assistant (BPS-16): 02post
- Personal Assistant (BPS-16):01 post
- Junior Programmer (BPS-16) :01 post
- Assistant Accounts (BPS-14): :02 posts
- Senior Clerk (BPS-14): 03 Posts
- Estate Supervisor (BPS-14): 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12): 08 post
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11):05 posts
- Overseer/Sub-Engineer (BPS-11):01 posts
- Lab. Assistant (BPS-9): 01 Post
- Medical Dispenser (BPS-9): 01 Post
- Library Assistant (BPS-6): 01 Post
- Photostat Machine Operator (BPS-5): 01 Post
- Driver (BPS-5):03 posts
- Library Attendant (BPS-2): 02 Post
- Laboratory Attendant (BPS-2): 03 Posts
- Gardner (Mali) (BPS-1): 01 Post
- – Naib Qasid (BPS-1): 10 Posts
How To Apply For University of AJK Muzaffarabad Jobs:
For this jobs You must Have to submit the NTS test Application forms Which are available at the NTS official site or you can also free download this NTS Application forms Here at the Below link:
1. Candidates for the posts Sr. No. 01 to 16 will apply online directly to the NTS on their prescribed form available on the NTS website www.nts.org.pk by paying Rs. 2000/- for the post mentioned at Sr. No. 01 and 02, and will pay Rs. 1000/-for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 03 to 16 on University Challan available on the NTS website at authorized branches of Habib Bank Limited. Candidates will also submit attested hard copies of their degrees, result cards, transcripts, certificates, domicile and fee challan, etc. along with prescribed application form to NTS.
2. Candidates for the posts Sr. No. 17 to 22 may obtain application forms from the office of Meetings Section, University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Admin Block, Chehla Campus, Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir-13100 by paying Rs. 1000/- for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 17 to 18 and Rs. 400/- for the posts mentioned at Sr. No. 19 to 22 on University Challan available at authorized branches of Habib Bank in
Azad Kashmir. They are also advised to submit attested hard copies of their result cards, certificates, domicile and fee challan, etc. along with prescribed application form to the Registrar Office, University of AJ&K, Chela Campus, Administration Block, Muzaffarabad.
3. Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate application forms for each post with required documents completed in all respects.
4. Candidates having CGPA in any degree, shall submit the marks/percentage certificate along with the application form.
5. Only the upper age limit is relaxable for in-service employees, as per rules.
6. In-service candidates must apply through proper channel by the due date otherwise their applications will not be entertained.
7. Applicants will be shortlisted through NTS/ written test (where required) in their respective fields. Only the top five candidates scoring at least 50% or above marks in NTS/ written test will be called for interview against one post. Similarly, computer skill test is essential in positions where it is required. Both computer skill test and NTS (general test) are essential to qualify separately.
8. One percent (01%) quota is reserved for disabled persons.
9. The university employees previously appointed on Contract, Contingent Paid Staff (CPS) or Adhoc basis must apply for the positions and if they do not qualify for NTS/Written-test, or not selected through Selection Board or Selection Committee, their present appointments will stand automatically canceled.
10. Incomplete/ applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
11. The last date for submission of applications both hard and soft attested copies along with fee challans and all relevant documents is October 26, 2020.