Medical Teaching Institution Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad Clinical Psychologist NTS test applications are collected by the NTS authorities in the last days. But Now it has announced the Medical Teaching Institution Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad Clinical Test List of candidates who are selected & rejected. This Test Will Be Held On the Sunday, 17th March 2019
Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad NTS Test List Of Candidates
Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad NTS Test List of all selected & rejected candidates has announced which all applicants can check it Now. All candidates who have to apply Must Check that If they are selected or not Due to any Objection if they have any Objection then, must Submit their Objection Forms Which Will Help You To Appear In this Test & Get the chance to join this Job. You can check it By Using Your CNIC.
Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad NTS Test Roll No Slip
NTS Authority has also issued the Roll No Slip which has sent to all candidates at their home addresses which are Mentioned at the application forms. But Some time Due to any reason this not received at your home addresses. IN this case, You need not to worry about this then you can free download this Roll No Slip Here At this Page of Thepakweb.com By the Below link.
General Information For Test
- Without Roll Slip and CNIC, you will not be allowed to appear in the test.
- Mobile phones, calculators or other electronic gadgets are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Bring a pen and Transparent wallet. Black or blue pen is allowed for shading the circles or blocks for a correct option on the answer sheet.
- If Your Shad will be out of the circle then your answer will be considered Wrong.
- You Cannot shade the circle twice for a question
- Your Test Time Will be 1 and Half Hour.
- You Must Appear At the Test Center Before the almost half Hour of the test as mention in the Roll no Slip
- If You Want to get the More Information about Your Test then NTS Call Center is now globally activated. You can now contact us through this number and all other numbers for info/query are inactivated with immediate effect all over Pakistan.
Timings: 08:30 AM to 04:30 PM (Monday to Friday)
Lunch & Prayer Break: 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- Phone No : +92-51-844-444- 1