Now In this Modern World, Every Young Person has a Skin Problems & wants to have fair and glowing skin. Beauty & Skincare is Going hand to hand for all those Who wants to Show Off their best with confidence.
Mostly Girls of today are using The whiting Creams and many other Beauty Tips. But Here I will Suggest To you that First Of all If You want to get Glowing Skin then You must Eat the Health fruit .use Fruits Which have Much Iron Protein & calcium etc. These elements Are Best For Your Skin. Most Important Factor is that Drink Water 8 to 10 Glass till Morning To Night.
Now here in this Article we are sharing with you 10 Best Ancient Indian Beauty Secrets that every modern woman must know.
Top 10 Beauty Tips For Fair & Glowing Skin
1 ) Neem :
Neem is a natural herb that has many beauty benefits that often go unnoticed. Its Leaves are used for Skin Glow & make it Beautiful. It is Used For the Following Method Follow this And Make Your Skin best
- Take a few neem leaves and boil them in water.
- Dip a cotton ball into the water and then evenly rub it over your face.
- You can also use a neem-yogurt or neem-cucumber face pack to reduce oiliness of your face.
2) Saffran :
This is also a natural thing which is also Best For Skin. Saffron is a spice derived from the flower of Crocus sativus, commonly known as the “saffron crocus”.For the Brighten Skin, it can be used as
- Take a few strands of saffron and soak them in milk for about 30 minutes.
- Take a teaspoon of sandalwood powder and add to the mixture.
- Apply the pack on your face and leave it undisturbed for 15-20 minutes. And then wash it off.
3 ) Amla
The health benefits of Indian gooseberry, also known as Amla, can be partially attributed to its high vitamin C.This is also used For the Skin Beauty Tips as the following Procedure.
Amla juice is a healthy drink as it is a storehouse of vitamin C and other nutrients like iron, which provide an array of health and beauty benefits.
4) Beauty Sleep
Sleep is also Much Necessary for our good held & Skin Glow. Try to sleep at least 8 hours every night. Sleep will also save your Eyes from dark circle
5 ) Honey
Honey is a natural element & we can use this for Glowing skin. You can also apply honey on your face twice or thrice a week to naturally soothe and heal your skin. For dry skin, use milder cleansers that are free from alcohol. Apply lots of moisturizers, and avoid hot water as it dries out the skin excessively.
Turmeric is a great ingredient to be used in home-made face packs that can be used to cure a number of skin problems.
- Take rice powder, raw milk, and tomato juice.
- Mix them with turmeric to form a paste.
- Apply the paste and leave it undisturbed till it dries.
7 ) Rosewater
Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil. This amazing ingredient is a staple in most skin care routines.
- Pour rose water into a spray bottle.
- Store the rose water in the refrigerator to keep it chilled.
- Apply the rosewater to a cotton ball and smooth over your face.
8 ) Sandalwood
Use Sandalwood for the Fair skin using this Method.
- Take finely powdered almonds and mix them with sandalwood (Chandan).
- Add raw milk to this mixture.
- Apply to face, and even to arms and legs before bath.
9 ) Curd
The curd is full of good bacteria that helps your skin glow by nourishing it from within. Not only can you use curd for oily skin, but you can also use a curd face pack to treat your dry skin too.
- Mix curd with red sandalwood powder and you can squeeze some lemon in case of oily skin or add a pinch of honey in case of combination skin.
- Apply the mixture on your face and neck, covering all the parts evenly leaving the eye area.
- Rinse it off after 15 minutes and bask in the glory of flawless smooth and supple skin.
10 ) Besan
- Take 4 – 5 powdered almonds, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of milk.
- Mix all these with besan to form a paste.
- Apply it on your face and keep it for 30 minutes before washing.