NTS has announced the Complete List Of Selected candidates for all who have applied for this NTS Test 2019 Of the Competition Commission Of Pakistan (CCP) (Screening Test For Various Posts). All candidates who have applied for this job they are all now can check this kist & Know that If they are rejected or Selected If You reject due to any reason then you must have submitted their Objection Forms So that You also can get the Chance to appear In this Test which Will be Held on Friday, 19th, Saturday, 20th, Sunday, 21st & Monday, 22nd April 2019.
Competition Commission Of Pakistan (CCP) NTS Test Roll No Slip
Competition Commission Of Pakistan (CCP) NTS Test Roll no & CNIC is the Important to appear IN this NTS Test because Without this no one candidates are allowed to appear in this NTS Test on the Mention time. This Test Is Going To Held On the required Dates So For this Roll No Slip You must receive Before the Test date
Test Date: Friday, 19th, Saturday, 20th, Sunday, 21st & Monday, 22nd April 2019
Note: NTS will not issue Roll No Slips through courier/postal service to any candidate.
Eligible candidates shall take a print out of their Electronic Roll No Slip (having picture of the candidate) through NTS website for appearing in the tests. Or Here at this Page also You can Free Download tHis NTS test Roll No Slip Here at the Below Link
General Information Test
- Without Roll Slip and CNIC, you will not be allowed to appear in the test.
- Mobile phones, calculators or other electronic gadgets are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Bring a pen and Transparent wallet. Black or blue pen is allowed for shading the circles or blocks for a correct option on the answer sheet.
- If Your Shad will be out of the circle then your answer will be considered Wrong.
- You Cannot shade the circle twice for a question
- Your Test Time Will be 1 and Half Hour.
- You Must Appear At the Test Center Before the almost half Hour of the test as mention in the Roll no Slip
- If You Want to get the More Information about Your Test then NTS Call Center is now globally activated. You can now contact us through this number and all other numbers for info/query are inactivated with immediate effect all over Pakistan.
Timings: 08:30 AM to 04:30 PM (Monday to Friday)
Lunch & Prayer Break: 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
- Phone No : +92-51-844-444- 1