CPPA-G-VI (327) PTS Jobs 2019 Apply Online
Central Power Purchasing Agency Govt.of Pakistan (CPPA-G-VI) (327) jobs are announced for the post of the consultant. The duration of the assignment is two years. All interested candidates can apply for this job. The last date to apply for this job is 27th November 2019. All candidates who want to get this Job they must have submitted their application form under the test process by PTS. This PTS test will be arranged. All candidates who fulfill the requirements of this job. You can apply for this job at the official site of the pts or here at this page at the Below link.
- Consultant’s Qualification
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (Masters will be preferred), a minimum of 15 years of
overall experience in the power sector, and a minimum of 10 years of experience in system operations.
- The Consultant is expected to be well versant with the regulatory framework, regulatory codes
and power purchase agreements.
- The Consultant’s previous experience in similar and/or related assignments would be an
How to Apply:
- The candidate may register their information through our Candidate Porter on website applications
wmwpts.org.pk. and send their applications through Online link available in project details
- No fee will be charged for the said post.
- Once applied, candidates may not mandatory send their View applications to form “photocopy”, along with the payment proof & CNIC photocopy by post to Pakistan Testing Service.
- In case of applying for more than one post, a separate application must be processed.
- It is advised that candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying online on the PTS website.
Only successful candidates will be informed by CPPA.
- CPPA has the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without any prior information. Incomplete application data or late entry or required shall stand ineligible. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for further process