Government Of Punjab The Directorate General (Monitoring & Evaluation) Invite the applications for the post of Computer Data Entry Operator (BS-12) (Reserved for the special person) On a contract basis. These posts are to be based On Lahore. For this job, you can apply online & its hard copy will be sent by attaching the required documents. For this job, you have the full skill of the Typing and must write 25 words in minutes. All candidates who meet this job criterion & have required Qualification must Submit their application forms for the different jobs. Let See the Requirements and for more detail check Ad Given below:
Directorate General Computer Operator Jobs 2019 Details
Number Of Post: 1 (BS-12)
Post name: Data Entry Operator
Qualification: ICS with 2nd Division & MS Office
Last Date To Apply: 16th December 2019
About the Department:
Planning, monitoring and evaluation of Annual Development Program (ADP) for better performance. This will ensure timely, within specification and within budget completion of development projects undertaken by the province. Moreover, this will also measure the direct and indirect impact of development projects on society, and feedback and recommendations are shared with the Planning and Development Board for rational decision making and future planning.
How To Apply:
- Age relaxation will be granted As per the existing Government Policy.
- This post is Lahcte based.
- The application should be accompanied by two recent color passport size Photo attested copies of CNIC, academic qualification certificates, domicile, and experience certificates, etc,
- Applicants will have to submit a certificate provincial council for rehabilitation Of Disabled persons of the Social Welfare Department.
- Those already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- (only shortlisted candidates will be called for test’interview.
- NO TAIDA will be paid appearing in the test interview.
- The post will be filled in accordance with the prevailing Rules. Applications, complete in all respects, should reach the undersigned by December 12- 2019 during office hours-