FPSC SST Secondary School Teachers SST BPS 17 Roll No Slip
Roll no slip for these candidates has been issued with their test date & Test center. You must have the roll no slip to appear in the Test Center with challan form copy. This Roll no slip you will not receive at the home addresses but you must have to download this at the official site of the FPSC or this Uploaded here at this page which you can free download from this page by the below link:
Note:- Paper-I (English) (Descriptive) is common for all BS-18&19 posts as such common candidates of Descriptive Tests for BS-18 & BS-19 posts will appear in one of their cases for Paper-I (English) and the result of that paper will be considered in their remaining cases.
Instruction For Admission In The Examination Hall:
YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO APPEAR IN THE TEST IN ANY CASE IF YOU FAIL TO PRODUCE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO THE SUPERVISORY STAFF BEFORE START OF TEST:-
- Original Treasury Receipt(TR) of fee payment made within closing date for the post applied for (Note: Except Original Treasury Receipt (TR) no other document such as Photocopy/ Scanned Copy/ Bank Scroll/ Bank or Treasury Office Certificate are acceptable).
- Original CNIC.
- Downloaded copy of the Admission Certificate.
- Candidates are provisionally admitted in the Test/Examination. Eligibility of the candidates in terms of Recruitment Rules and the advertised conditions shall be determined after the conduct of the Professional/Screening Test/Examination.
- No candidate will be admitted to the Examination Hall after the start of the paper.
- Mobile phones/likewise Devices, books, purses are strictly prohibited in the examination hall. FPSC will not be responsible for their security or loss of such prohibited items.
- The Commission reserves the right to interview any number of candidates at the top of the merit list drawn against each post on the basis of written examination/test.