District Health Officer, Health Department Islamabad Jobs 2019
OTS is conducting Recruitment test of Different posts of Office Of The District Health Officer, Health Department Islamabad. Health Department jobs are now available in Islamabad for the 34+ different Posts for Male & Female. This job is announced for the different posts & Positions which is mention below:
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Sanitary Inspector (BPS-12)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Lady Health Visitor (BPS-09)
- Malaria Inspector (BPS-08)
- Medical Assistant (BPS-08)
- Dispenser (BPS-05)
- Driver (BPS-04)
For these jobs, all candidates are selected by the procedure of OTS test which is conducted on the mention dates so that all eligible candidates are selected for this job. So If You want to get this job you must have to Submit Your Jobs application forms for the Interested Post. This Application form is also available here at this page Which you can Free Download Here At this Page at the Below Link
- Application Fee (Service Charges) is nonrefundable/nontransferable. Bank Online Deposit of Rs. 100/-must be attached with the application form.
- In case of more than one application use separate application form along with original deposit slip.
- The application must reach the OTS office latest by the last date of submission of the application form.
- OTS will not be responsible for late receiving of application through courier / Pakistan Post etc.
Attach your recent photograph, CNIC copy, original bank deposit slip with this application form.
- Without Signature & Thumb impression, your application form will not be entertained.
Without photographs, your application form will not be entertained.
- Incomplete forms will not be entertained. (All the fields are mandatory / Required)
By hand submission of Application form is not allowed.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in test center premises.
- Please visit the OTS website according to the test schedule to check your status.