IT End User Support Archirodon Construction Jobs 2020
- Ensures the continuing operation of the Operating systems, email, printing, Windows
update, virus protection, etc.
- Setups and maintains physical and virtual environments for desktops.
- Investigates, tests installs and upgrades new and hardware/software products for
- Empowers customers so that they can make more effective use of the IT services
available to them.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support
policies, methods of support delivery, in order to provide technically accurate
solutions to customers.
- Troubleshoots and provides accurate, creative solutions to technical problems on PCs
while ensuring user satisfaction.
- Updates all Users’ applications with the latest service packs and patches.
- Protects against Virus attacks by regularly updating the Antivirus software and
scanning all computers.
- Ensures and monitors the execution of a periodic Users’ hardware preventive maintenance plan.
- Provides Orientation for users on the use of their Hardware, Software, and Network
- Maintains professional knowledge on technology changes, issues, trends, advances
- Teaches or assists in training courses.
- Shows support for organization development initiatives e.g. customer focus
improvement, culture change.
Fulfills administration-reporting requirements (e.g. timesheets, vouchers, reporting).
• Performs any other related duties as assigned.
Construction / Civil Engineering