Here’s the statement from Clarence House:
“The Prince of Wales has tested positive for coronavirus. He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual.
“The Duchess of Cornwall has also been tested but does not have the virus. In accordance with government and medical advice, the Prince and the Duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland. The tests were carried out by the NHS in Aberdeenshire where they met the criteria required for testing.
“It is not possible to ascertain from whom the Prince caught the virus owing to the high number of engagements he carried out in his public role during recent weeks.”
The palace added the Queen “remains in good health.”
Here is the Latest Updates Of Italy Coronavirus
Italy Coronavirus Cases:
Queen Elizabeth II “remains in good health”, Buckingham Palace said in a statement following the news that the Queen’s eldest son, Prince Charles, has tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
The Queen and her husband, Prince Philip, are currently in Windsor, outside London, while Prince Charles is in Aberdeen, Scotland.
The last time Charles came into contact with the 93-year old monarch was on March 12, after he conducted an investiture ceremony for public awards at Buckingham Palace.
On the same say, he attended a dinner in aid of the Australian bushfire relief efforts in London, his last known public engagement.
Italy has the highest death toll in the world, 6,820, according to Johns Hopkins University.
A top Spanish health official, Fernando Simon, said Wednesday that he expects the number of Covid-19 cases to continue increasing in the coming days, despite having said earlier this week that he expected the peak of the infections on Wednesday or soon after.