Join Pak Army Pakistan Army 32th Technical Cadet Course TCC 2020
Pakistan Army Technical Cadet Course 2020 For Entry of September Through as Regular Commissioned Officer through 32th Technical Cadet Course 2020. You can Join the Pakistan Army Technical Cadet Course (TCC) 2020 for Regular Commission as Engineers in Pak Army To apply for Online Registration which is Started Now, All interested candidates can apply for this job 2020. All male candidates who are Unmarried are eligible for this TCC. This will be done by the Process of the Admission test which will be held after collecting the Registration. For this, You can do Registration online at the Offical site of the PAK Army or here at this page at the below link:
Last Date To Apply the Jobs: 23rd March 2020.
Requirements Of the Jobs:
Weight: As per Body Mass Index
Minimum Height: 5 feet 4 inches (162.5 cm)
All candidates who have passed the FSC exams or (Pre-engineering) Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry / Computer Studies / Computer Sciences with at least 65% marks or ‘O’ level passed in five subjects and ‘A’ level mathematics, physics and chemistry/computer studies / In Computer Science. Grade AC. All candidates Who fulfill the education requirement then you can apply for this TCC.
- How to Apply for the 32nd Technical Cadet Course 2020:
Applicants can register online at the official website of the Pak Army.
- Candidates can register by visiting the nearest AS and RC for all the original documents as well as roll number registration/allotment.
- Registrations are open from February 24 to March 23, 2020.
- For successful recruitment in the Pakistan Army, Candid candidates have to follow the selection procedure and a complete schedule can be checked from the official site of the Pak Army.
- CNIC for 18 years and above or Computerized Form B along with Guardian’s CNIC (Father or Mother) for candidates less than 18 years of age must be attached to the Documents this is also compulsory. For More Details check Advertisement below.