University of New South Wales has announced the Good News For all students about Law Of Postgraduation Scholarship in Australian PGCA1066. This Award is Arranged for all students of Australia and for other international Students. All candidates can apply for this Scholarship till the 31st July 2019. The only Scholarship is available for the Master’s Degree program is Available. 2 Scholarship(s) available for 1 year
Opens Dates: 16/05/2019
Scholarships Deadline: July 31, 2019, For commencement Term 3 2019
Eligible Countries: Candidates from Australia and all around the world
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree coursework in Law
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this bursary, the applicant must have to be enrolling in any Master of Laws program at the university for the academic year 2019-2020.
The Scholarships have been established to encourage high achieving domestic and international students to apply for the Faculty’s growing list of postgraduate coursework programs.
General Information About Law Of Postgraduation Scholarship in Australian
How To Apply:
- Register your interest in the studentship through applying in the postgraduate degree coursework at UNSW. After being registered, claimants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the copy of passport/lD, copies of transcripts/diplomas, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, CV, resume and standardized test scores.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for this studentship, aspirants are required to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You may be asked to provide evidence of your English proficiency to study at UNSW depending on your educational background and citizenship.
Benefits: The bursary will be awarded worth up to $10,000.
Interviews are not required for this PGCA1066 Scholarship
Applicants will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic merit
- Reasons for undertaking postgraduate studies in law