NAVTTC Jobs 2020 Posts & Positions
|#S||Name of the Posts /|
duration / salary package
|No. of vacancies/|
Regional / Provincial
|Qualification / experience|
On fix pay package of Rs. 125,000/-
|35 years||Punjab/Islamabad = 01||16 years of education from any HEC recognized university in Computer Sciences / B.S Software|
Engineering / IT / CS / MIS or equivalent
At-least 05-years post-qualification experience in the Public/Private sector. He/she must be part of at-least
three demonstrable and verifiable software projects/products as a team lead/freelancer/
Rs. 90,000/- per month (all-inclusive).
|40 years|| Punjab/Islamabad = 01|
Sindh(R) = 01
|16 years of education from any HEC recognized university preferably Master degree in Computer|
Sciences / B.Sc Software Engineering / IT / MIS or equivalent
At least 03-years post-qualification experience in public/private sector organizations in software
development particularly in DOTNET/CORE, ASP.NET / MVC, SQL Server. During his / her experience,
he/she must be part of at least 03 demonstrable and verifiable software projects/products as a team
lead / freelancer / independently. Experience in the TVET sector will be given preference.
(Graphics & Contents)
Rs. 90,000/- per month (all-inclusive)
|45 years||Sindh(R) = 01||16 years of education from any HEC recognized university preferably Masters in Linguistics, Social or|
Managerial Sciences or equivalent.
14 years of education from any HEC recognized university in Journalism, Mass Communication, Social or
Managerial Sciences with diploma/certificate in neo-media graphics or animations from a recognized
For applicants possessing 16 years or higher University degree, at least 03 years and for applicants with 14
years degree at least 10 years of post-qualification experience preferably in creative writing for graphics,
narratives for social media posts including tweets, Face-book and handling Blogs and news articles,
Social media posts, Content for banners, Program description, Case studies, whitepapers and e-books.
On fix pay package of
Rs. 90,000/- per month.
|30 years||Punjab/Islamabad = 01||16 years of education from any HEC recognized university preferably a Master’s degree in Computer|
Sciences or B.S Software Engineering / IT / CS / MIS or equivalent.
At least 03-year post-qualification experience. He /she must be part of at-least 03 demonstrable and
verifiable software projects/products as a team lead/freelancer or database administrator.
Rs. 40,000/- per month (all-inclusive)
|40 years||Punjab/Islamabad = 01||16 years Education from any HEC recognized university in any core Engineering fields or relevant|
profession of CS / SE/IT/Project Management/Accounting & Finance. Preferably 03-years professional
experience in the development sector
If You have met the following criteria which are mention above and also fulfill the requirement of the Qualification & age limit then they are all able to apply for this job & get the chance to get the job. You can apply for this job till the 8th June 2020 which is the last date to apply after this no application will not be accepted.
How to Apply For NAVTTC Jobs 2020:
- Interested candidates may download Application Forms from NAVTTC’s website (www.navttc.org.pk)
- Incomplete, improperly filled application, submitted by hand, or received after the closing date WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be
called for test/interviews.
- According to Government policy, only the top five candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written tests and called for interviews against each post.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates, coming for tests/interviews.
- Candidates working in Government Department should apply through proper channel.
- Disable persons, Females, and Minorities can also apply against all posts.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed as per government rules.
- Application forms duly filled-in along-with (without educational certificates etc.) may be sent to Director (Admn), NAVTTC HQs, Plot No. 38, Kirthar Road, Sector H-9/4,
Islamabad within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.