NUST Islamabad MS Statistic Admission 2019
National University of Sciences and Technology NUST Islamabad Has opened the admission for Session 2019-20. National University of Sciences and Technology NUST Open the admission for MS Statics. All Interested candidates can apply for this Admission Test. But this Admission in on the bases of Entry test. This University requires the GAT test For this MS statistic Admission.
Dates To Remembers:
Last Date To Applying: 30 April 2019
GAT Test: 12 May 2019/ 14 July 2019
Develop NUST as a Comprehensive, Academic and Research-led university with a focus on Creativity, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship so as to amicably negotiate Social, Economic and Environmental challenges faced by the country. Empower students to develop their full potential, acquiring leadership and social skills, to act as agents of change within the society. Ensure conducive learning and working environment for students and staff at par with international standards.
- MSC/BS Statistics or Equivalent (16 Years)
- MSC/BS degree must be recognized By HEC
- Minimum 2.0 CGPA Out of the 4.0 or 55% Marks
- (% Only If CGPA is not marked on transcript)
- Minimum 50 accumulative Valid GAT General Score Required .
- For this Admission, You can apply online For This Admission at the official site of NUST or here at the pgadmission.nust.edu.pk
Instruction For Apply Online:
- On visiting http://pgadmission.nust.edu.pk/ (site is accessible at the time of admissions only) for filling the application form, the candidates will be allotted a password to access the application form after providing their valid e-mail addresses.
- Candidates can apply for more than one discipline through a single registration, however, they will be charged an admission application fee for each discipline applied.
- A recent photograph of the candidate is required to be uploaded.
- If both the percentage and CGPA are mentioned on Bachelors/ Masters Degree/ Transcript, then only the CGPA will be entered.
- Candidates, whose final results have not yet been announced, will enter the earned percentage/ CGPA of the last term/ semester.
- The eligibility criteria of the program, for which applying, must be consulted before selecting the preferences. Candidates will not be considered for the programs for which they are not eligible.
- Candidates can deposit the fee online, after taking the print of the challan form in any branch of HBL.
- Scanned copies of academic documents are to be attached to the online application. Details of the documents are as under:
- Matric/equivalent certificate.
- Undergraduate degree(s) along with transcript showing the exact duration.
- Postgraduate degree(s) along with transcripts showing the exact duration.
- Computerized National Identity Card.
- NOC from employer (for employed candidates).
- Experience certificate (for MBA/EMBA candidates).
- Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) result card (as applicable)
Note: The candidates are advised to avoid any misrepresentation of facts, as doing so may lead to the cancellation of their candidature/admission at any stage.