- Assistant Entomologist (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director (Farm) (BPS-18)
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Assistant Agriculture Chemist
- Assistant Agronomist
- Assistant Horticulturist
Closing Date:27th July 2020
Requirements For PPSC Agriculture Department Jobs 2020:
Male: 26 to 35 + 05= 40 years
Female: 26 to 35 + 08 = 43 years
Age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC
PPSC Agriculture Department Jobs Qualification:
M.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture (second division) in a relevant subject
Place of Position:
Any District of the province of Punjab
All Punjab Basis
How To Apply For PPSC Agriculture Department Jobs 2020:
For this job you must check your relevant subject post & see the case no first, then for this you must have to apply online for your post on the official site of the PPSC or here at this page at the Below link:
After this Free download, Your Challan Form For this Jobs & Submit Your Fee at the NBP bank.
General Instruction For PPSC Agriculture Department Jobs 2020:
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as “Important/General Instructions to Candidates” given on the PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 27-07-2020 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important/General Instructions to Candidates”
- Editing options, to correct any data in the On-line Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm/entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm/entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his / her application shall be
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificates of all degrees at the time of the interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- . It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit under Head:“C02101- ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-TEST FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications