PPSC Social Welfare & Bait ul Maal Department Jobs 2019 Apply Online
Punjab Public Services Commission PPSC has announced the job in the department of the Social Welfare & Bait ul Maal Department. This job is for the post of the District officer (SW)/ Deputy Director. This job is On contract basis for a period of 05 years. All candidates Can apply online for this job who has the Domicile of Punjab. This job More Requirements are here at the Below & You are also can apply online for this job at the Below link in this article.
No. Of Post: 05-POSTS (Including 01 post reserved for Women Quota)
Qualification Required: Master’s Degree at least 2nd Division in Social Work / Sociology / Rural
Sociology / Women Studies / Gender Studies / Anthropology from recognized University with at least 5 years’ experience in the relevant field.
i) Only Practical / Administrative Experience after prescribed qualification Shall
ii) Experience in private entities shall be accepted if such entity is registered with
SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regularity Authority.
How To Apply:
- Applicants are required to submit “On-line Application Form” by the Closing Date which is 18-11-2019 up to 12:00 AM (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the On-line Application Form carefully in the light of the Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the Advertisement for the said post and “Important Instructions to Candidates”
- It is mandatory for Applicants to deposit from Sr. No.369 to Sr. No.371 and for Sr. No.372 under
Head: “C02101- Organization Of State-Test Fee Realized By the Punjab Public Services Commission”,
in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before the Closing Date of submission of applications
- Special Persons are not required to deposit application fee
- Applicants residing outside Pakistan, but having Domicile of Punjab will deposit the fee at the Pakistani Embassy of residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of Application/ Test Fee prescribed for the post.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.