Sindh Revenue Board (SRB) Sindh Sales Tax Officers Jobs 2020
Sindh Revenue Board (SRB) Jobs 2020 has announced for the Posts of the Sindh Sales Tax Officers. This is the Internship for the 40+ Trainee. About this has announced on the 6th September 2020 in the Dawn Newspaper. All Interested candidates can apply for this JObs if they have met the following criteria.
Name Of Posts: Sales Tax Officers
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher with 1st Division with a GPA of 2.5 with Economics, Statistics, Finance Accounting, IT, or Business administration in any subject.
- Command IN the MS Office and have the best typing speed.
- Possess Strong Communication Skills.
- Fluent in English and Urdu/Sindhi
- Prior work experience in Finance, Sales Tax Law, and Audit will be an advantage
Between 21 years to 28 years old.
Note: Retention of services od SSTO (Trainee) as Sindh Sale Tax officer (Grade 16) will depend on his/her overall performance and successful completion of the prescribed training Period which will include a mandatory Final Passing an out examination.
Last Date To Apply: Monday 28th September 2020.
About Sindh Revenue Board (SRB) :
This Act became effective from July 01, 2011, and SRB was made responsible for the administration, collection and enforcement levied of SST under the said Act. SRB is also responsible for the overall tax policy, taxpayers’ education, taxpayers’ facilitation, and tax administration.
How To Apply :
- For this Job, You must have to apply Online, and submission of the hard copy will not be entertained.
- The application will be submitted IBA portal https://www.iba.edu.pk/srb
- This APplication forms You can submit online at the above mention link or can do here at the below link.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test, group discussion, and interview
- Aptitude / Written Test will be conducted by IBA Karachi at their specified locations in the province i.e. Karachi, Sukkur, and Hyderabad. Eligible Candidates will be required to deposit a screening test fee of Rs.750/- through a fee voucher in the account of IBA Karachi in any branch of Meezan Bank Limited. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria stated above are required to fill the application form and generate the fee voucher through IBA Portal. The screening Test Fee is non-refundable / non-transferable in any case. Please make sure to fill the application form correctly and carefully to avoid possible rejection