Mostly Girls are Using the New Products for skin white like Mixed Creams formula Serum & Such other Thing for the few time these show the best result & their skin glowing. This result is not permanently because this Formula has more Disadvantages. You can Prevent Yourselves From using these Beauty Tips. For Your Skin Care here In this Article, I have Sharing Some New Beauty Tips Which You can Use On Daily Bases & Get Fair & Smooth Skin. These Tips are Natural & Homemade too.
Use Aloe Vera For Skin Care :
1. Aloe Vera with Rose Water:
This combination helps to reduce the pigmentation caused by pollution and dirt.
• Mix freshly extracted aloe Vera gel and rose water.
• Apply this mixture on the skin then rinses with water when dried.
• Add a pinch of turmeric or a few drops of almond oil to attain extra benefits.
• Repeat this process once in 2 days.
2 ) Aloe Vera with Lemon:
• Scoop out the gel from an Aloe Vera leaf.
• Extract the juice from 2 lemons.
• Combine aloe Vera gel and lemon juice.
• Thoroughly cleanse the area and apply a thin layer of the mixture on the skin.
• After 15 minutes, rinse it off with water.
• You can store the remaining mixture in the refrigerator for 1 week.
• Repeat this process daily
3 ) Aloe Vera with Orange Peel
- Create a blend of ½ a teaspoon of orange peel powder and 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Apply the paste on your skin and after 10-15 minutes, use lukewarm water to wash off the residue.
- Once a week, pamper your skin with this concoction to achieve a brighter complexion.
4) Aloe Vera with Almonds:
- In a small cup, combine a tablespoon of both aloe vera gel and almond oil along with a few drops of lavender essential oil for a sweet aroma.
- Put this cup over a hot water bath for a few minutes and stir the mixtures until the aloe vera gel melts and mixes with the almond oil completely.
- Let the paste cool down to room temperature and then spread it over your face using a cotton ball or a brush.
Leave the paste as it is for a whole night so that the gel seeps into the pores of your skin efficiently.
- Use a damp towel soaked in lukewarm water to remove the dried clear paste from your face in the morning. Follow up with a mild moisturizer.
- Repeat this process twice or thrice a week to get rid of the blemishes on your face.
This simple mixture of aloe vera gel and almond oil works really effectively against the blemishes and marks on your skin. Use this paste regularly to get the best results in about a couple of weeks.