University of Southern Denmark Scholarship Program: The Department of Mathematics and Computer Science at the University of Southern Denmark, Odense, invites applications for a Ph.D. position in visualization with a focus on the digital humanities. The proposed starting date is 1 November 2020. The Scholarship program is available for international students from different countries. Interested candidates can apply for this.
Candidate Profile For University of Southern Denmark Scholarship
All International candidates Who wanted to get this Scholarship must have an MSc in Computer Science and have already gained experience on the intersection of visualization and digital humanities. A minimum requirement is acquired experience in at least one of the following areas:
• Information Visualization
• Human-computer Interaction
• Interface Design
• Digital Humanities
Experience in interdisciplinary projects and writing scientific publications is a plus.
How To Apply:
- Applications must be submitted electronically using the link “Apply online”. Attached files must be in Adobe PDF or Word format Till the Last Date 14th October 2020. After this, no application forms will be accepted. For this You can Apply online here at this Site at the Below Link:
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the deadline will neither be considered nor evaluated. This also applies to reference letters
- The application must be made in the form of a Declaration of Interest including the following:
• A research proposal/description of your approach to the above project (max one page excluding references)
• A letter stating your specific interest, motivation, and qualifications for the project in question (max. two pages) (please attach this under box “Application form”)
• Detailed CV, including personal contact information
• Copies of diplomas, Bachelor as well as Master’s degree, including a transcript of notes/grades
• At least two signed reference letters. Should your referees wish to send their letters directly to us, please have them use e-mail: [email protected] mentioning your name and the title of the position in the subject line. And please note that these also need to reach us before the deadline.