The University Of Technology Sydney UTS announced the Scholarship for Undergraduate Degree Program 2020 in Newzland & Australia. This Gradwell Brungs Scholarship Program is started for all Those students who want to get higher education but they can not commence due to the Financial Issues and the aim of this is to encourage and assist students. If You want to apply for this Scholarship You must have to apply for the Last date which is 13th April 2020.
Last Date To Apply: 13th April 2020.
Who is eligible For UTS Gradwell Brungs Scholarship?
To be eligible for the scholarship an applicant must:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or the holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- be under 23 years of age at the commencement of the relevant academic year; and
- be commencing the first year of any UTS undergraduate course in the Autumn session; and
- be enrolled, or intend to enroll, full time in a UTS undergraduate course; and
- apply for a Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) Equity Scholarship and therein demonstrate financial disadvantage; and
- apply for the scholarship online using the UTS Scholarship Application Form; and
- be available to attend an interview in person.
UTS Gradwell Brungs Scholarship Selection process
- Potential for excellence and/or drive as demonstrated in the scholarship application and interview;
- Provision of one (1) signed reference letter on official letterhead, no longer than one page, from an employer, school official or community group leader, who can support the claim for potential excellence and/or drive;
- Motivation to succeed in the chosen UTS course as demonstrated in the scholarship application and interview;
- Demonstrated initiative to seek opportunities to continually advance their professional and personal lives, as demonstrated in the scholarship application and interview;
Financial need, as demonstrated by the UAC Equity Scholarship application.
How to apply:
Applications for this scholarship are currently open. To apply please complete the online application form. Before applying please read the Conditions of Award for this scholarship.